Rupeek - Senior Manager - Reconciliation (5-8 yrs)
- Act as the functional lead of day-to-day operations for the reconciliation team. Ensure complete, accurate and timely delivery.
- Identifying system issues related to recon and making adjustments and improvements
- Document & improvement recon processes and the ongoing maintenance of these procedures.
- Identify risks and create action plans to mitigate them
- Process, verify, and reconcile high volume transactions of complex nature
- Develop required files, reports, and data for analysis and reporting
- Supporting the month end process & audits
- Cross functionally co-ordinate & conclude exceptions
- Provide support and guidance to team including cross functional query handling
- Recommend changes in methods or procedures to improve process efficiency.
- Provide overall direction to ensure the delivery of efficient and effective processes.
- Approve work performed by the staff
- Handle escalations and resolve inter/intra departmental queries in a timely manner as required
- Ensure recon documentation/files are well-organized and readily available
- Perform all other recon related duties as assigned to meet the needs of the business
- Closure of open items & exceptions within 30 days
- Previous experience of handling complex reconciliations and large volumes of financial data
- Working knowledge of advanced excel
- Naturally investigative and a problem-solver by nature: must be able to solve problems related to complex reconciliations
- Banking/NBFC experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage a large recon team
- Must be able to work well with people at all levels of the organization