Senior Manager - TA at Rupeek
Views:592 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Rupeek - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Lender Partnership (2-4 yrs)
Senior Manager / Associate Director (Lender Partnership)
About Rupeek :
- Rupeek is India's leading asset-backed, digital lending fintech platform. Driven by the mission to make credit accessible to Indians in a fair and convenient way, Rupeek is pioneering innovative financial products to help monetize India's $2 trillion gold. Powered by state-of-the-art technology and an automated asset-light supply chain, Rupeek is transforming the way gold loans are disbursed in India. Through partnerships with leading banks and financial institutions, it is building gold-backed assets, in a low-risk, low-touch and friction-free manner.
- Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, we enjoy strong unit economics and are comfortably funded. We are backed by marquee investors including Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
- We are looking to expand our current products across the country, build significant scale, and create multiple new product offerings for indian consumers in asset-backed lending. To fuel this growth, we are hiring for roles in lender partnerships. We are looking for individuals with a strong appetite for unsolved problems, an ability to thrive in uncertainty and the drive to help build Rupeek into one of India's strongest financial institutions.
- We invite candidates with strong academic pedigree, and 2+ years- experience with top-tier Management consulting (McKinsey / Bain / BCG / Kearney) - Associates, Senior Associates and Engagement Managers. You will help in crafting innovative partnerships with financial institutions across the country. You will combine problem solving, data analytics, customer insights, project management and drive execution of new initiatives.
- We pride ourselves on the strong management team and caring yet performance driven culture we have built here at Rupeek. Several of our high performers are alumni from top consulting firms. Their typical career trajectory has been to senior leadership roles across Product management and in Business verticals across Sales, Business development, Category management, Growth and Revenue delivery and Customer experience. We offer competitive compensation, a great growth trajectory and an opportunity for wealth creation through ESOPs.
- Drive the relationship with some of the key Lender partners of the company
- Work in multi-threaded environment with stakeholders of top-leadership of Bank & Rupeek central team to drive initiatives
- Design, develop and deploy project and program specific strategies.
- Leading and working with cross functional teams to identify solutions and implement them
- Launch & lead experiments for new business models and set it up for success
- Own special projects and initiatives until they are large enough to stand on their own
Key Skills :
- Business strategy
- Strategy consulting across cross-functions
- Strong program management
- Resourceful and strategic thinker with strong emotional intelligence, operational rigor, and project management capabilities
- Fluent communication skills, both written and verbal; an ability to influence people across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization, both internal and external
- Entrepreneurial drive, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- A sounding board with a direct communication style
- Strong Academics (Engg + MBA) from Tier 1 B schools)
- 2 - 5 Years of premier Consulting experience followed by some start-up experience
- Experience in Financial services preferred
- Delivery based approach with strong executive presence