Senior Manager - TA at Rupeek
Views:430 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rupeek - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Growth & Category - IIT/IIM (2-4 yrs)
About Rupeek :
- Rupeek is India's leading asset-backed, digital lending fintech platform. Driven by the mission to make credit accessible to Indians in a fair and convenient way, Rupeek is pioneering innovative financial products to help monetize India's $2 trillion gold. Powered by state-of-the-art technology and an automated asset-light supply chain, Rupeek is transforming the way gold loans are disbursed in India. Through partnerships with leading banks and financial institutions, it is building gold-backed assets, in a low-risk, low-touch and friction-free manner.
- Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, we enjoy strong unit economics and are comfortably funded. We are backed by marquee investors including Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
- We are looking to expand our current products across the country, build significant scale, and create multiple new product offerings for indian consumers in asset-backed lending. To fuel this growth, we are hiring for roles in Growth & Category teams. We are looking for individuals with a strong appetite for unsolved problems, an ability to thrive in uncertainty and the drive to help build Rupeek into one of India's strongest financial institutions.
- We invite candidates with strong academic pedigree, and 2-4 years- experience with top-tier Management consulting (McKinsey / Bain / BCG / Kearney). You will be solving problems in unlocking non-linear growth, building new category value propositions and crafting innovative partnerships with financial institutions across the country. You will combine problem solving, data analytics, customer insights, project management and drive execution of new initiatives.
- We pride ourselves on the strong management team and caring yet performance driven culture we have built here at Rupeek. Several of our high performers are alumni from top consulting firms. Their typical career trajectory has been to senior leadership roles across Product management and in Business verticals across Sales, Business development, Category management, Growth and Revenue delivery and Customer experience. We offer competitive compensation, a great growth trajectory and an opportunity for wealth creation through ESOPs.
Your role :
- Support CM3 expansion & revenue growth by translating consumer insights into value propositions & subsequently into actionable levers across different customer segments
- Own projects with the considerable scope and complexity that impact the company's revenue profile; partner with cross functional delivery teams to execute the projects
Key Skills :
- Resourceful and strategic thinker with strong problem-solving capability
- Strong data interpretation, pattern recognition to diagnose business problems and root causes
- Entrepreneurial drive, with a high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity
- Humble, dig-in, and deliver approach with strong executive presence
- Fluent communication skills, both written and verbal; an ability to influence people across levels, both internal and external
- Engg + MBA from premier educational institutions (IIT / IIM or equivalent)
- 2-4 years of Management Consulting experience with McKinsey / BCG / Bain / ATK
- Demonstrated strength in analytical rigour, project management
- Experience of working with financial services clients
- 1-2 years of experience at fast-growing startups post consulting