Talent Acquisition Role at Rupeek Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:519 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rupeek - Senior Manager/AD - Company Secretary (2-8 yrs)
- Responsible for compliance under Companies Act, Rules and Regulations applicable to a company.
- Responsible for compliance under RBI/ FEMA regulations / SEBI LODR. Should be abreast with latest Rules / Regulations under Companies Act and applicable SEBI provisions.
- Ensuring compliance with Corporate Governance and with secretarial standards.
- Holding and conducting Board and General Body meetings for all companies in group
- Preparation of annual return and other applicable filings under Companies Act / SEBI regulations (debt listed entities)
- Custodian of all statutory registers, minutes of meetings and related documents.
- Hands- on with debt compliances like charge creation & satisfaction and process on issuance of NCD and Commercial paper and related corporate actions
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (board, shareholders or investor secretarial teams,etc) and external stakeholders like Registrar/ Depositories /Secretarial auditors / Due Diligence advisors.
- Working knowledge of agreements like Shareholders Agreement/share subscription agreement/ NDAs
- Hands on knowledge of Company law provisions applicable to Private Ltd companies - Conversant with RBI regulations applicable to Banks and NBFCs
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees (Stakeholder management)
- Qualified Company Secretary with 6-8 years of work experience & member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Work Experience in BFSI / Fintech (financial services industry) is a must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.