Associate HR at Rupeek Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:3660 Applications:784 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:145
Rupeek - Product Analyst (1-2 yrs)
About Rupeek :
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending marketplace, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our launch in 2015, we've cemented our position as the No.1 fintech start-up in the consumer lending space.
We are Series-D funded, backed by top-tier investors such as GGV Capital, Sequoia Capital & Accel Partners. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a team that will be responsible for building a successful, sustainable and strategic technology driven solutions for Rupeek, from the ground up!
About The Role : We are looking to build a product analyst tribe within the product function. The Product Analysts at Rupeek work closely with Product Managers and make data-driven product recommendations.
What You'll Do :
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth
- Recommend solutions to improve company's ability in taking data-driven decisions
- Analyze data to continually improve company products
- Derive insights from data and form hypotheses to test against.
- Work with other functions (tech, business etc.) to improve the analysis and presentation of products
- Evaluate the company products and benchmark them against industry trends
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
What You'll Need :
- Basic SQL/Querying abilities
- Previous product analyst experience
- Previous experience of working on high scale consumer products
- Ability to map a business problem statement to appropriate technical statement
- B Tech. or MBA from a premier institution preferred