Associate HR at Rupeek Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:449 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Rupeek - Manager - Business Finance (3-4 yrs)
Founded in 2015, Rupeek is India's leading asset-backed digital lending fintech platform. Built on 'Technology, Integrity & Fair value' first ethos, its vision is to be a new age, innovative brand solving the credit pain points of Indians. Rupeek aims to create equal access to credit for every Indian by enabling hassle-free doorstep gold loans at the lowest interest rates, its first flagship product with many more to follow across multiple asset classes. Rupeek is currently present in 60+ cities and have served more than 5 lakh+ customers. It is the first ever fintech in the asset-backed lending category to record a $1bn annual run rate (ARR). Headquartered in Bangalore, Rupeek's investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann, GGV Capital, VEF, and Lightbox.
About the role - Manager Business Finance :
- Completely own project/program delivery: successful delivery will include full implementation from initiation to delivery for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Track existing metrics, identify leading indicators impacting topline & bottomline
- Identify new initiatives to drive efficiency & work with cross-functional teams to draw out detailed plan(s) & drive their implementation
- Create clear visibility of project roadmap, milestones and achievements to senior leadership
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills
- Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams
- 3-4 years of experience in Finance or P/L functions at Fintech//Bank/NBFCs
- Demonstrated high ownership and ability to drive projects in ambiguous , fast moving environment
- Prior experience in Business Finance is preferable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.