Rupeek - Head - Customer Service/Call Center (10-18 yrs)
About Rupeek :
Rupeek is India's fastest growing asset-backed digital lending platform. Rupeek is on a mission to solve credit needs of households and small and medium businesses in India. More than 90% of Indians don- t have access to formal credit. Unsecured credit is expensive and has limited availability. On the contrary, 95% of Indian household net worth is in some form of assets. Rupeek's technology led platform enables customers to get credit against their assets making credit accessible to the masses in a fair and convenient manner.
Rupeek started its journey with a focus on gold as an asset. Indian households have a unique relationship with gold holding over 25,000 tonnes. Only 5.5% of this gold is used to obtain formal credit due to friction involved in the process of getting credit and fear of losing gold. Rupeek solved this problem over the last 5 years by providing doorstep gold loans and transformed the way gold loans are disbursed in India. More than 1 lac customers who were earlier resistant to getting gold loans now use Rupeek's digital platform to avail credit. Gold loan category alone is estimated to be at 20B USD in annual disbursement. This is just a start and Rupeek intends to launch many more financial products spanning across multiple asset classes in near future.
Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, Rupeek's investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
Your Role :
- To develop and update customer service policies and process as per the convenience of Sales and customers
- Manage multi-region opportunities by building and managing projects
- Manage and monitor the supervisors, team leaders, executives and sub agents to excel efficiency and drive service and sales
- Build and maintain a positive working environment that attracts and retains high quality staff
- Reviewing the Performance, identifying training needs to increase NPS and FCR
- Tactical emphasis on Enhancing relationship value within deptt.
- Workforce Planning, maintaining service levels, Quality Management & Recruitment
- Expert in setting and managing contact centre and outsourced vendor
- People management skill i.e should have managed team of 250+ at least
- Involved in hiring and recruitment
- Driving inbound customer service & outbound
- Planning, budgeting, and organizing customer service programs to achieve pre-defined goals
- Minimum 10+ years of experience Call centre operations of which at least 3 yrs in a leadership position managing large teams of 250+.
- Experience in Banking / financial services/ NBFC mandatory.
- Enterprising leader with a strong record of contributions in streamlining customer operations, invigorating businesses, heightening productivity, systems & procedures, targeting assignments in Client Experience.