Rupeek - Director - Category - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI/ISB (5-7 yrs)
Rupeek is India's leading asset-backed, digital lending fintech platform. Driven by the mission to make credit accessible to Indians in a fair and convenient way, Rupeek is pioneering innovative financial products to help monetize India's $2 trillion gold. Powered by state-of-the-art technology and an automated asset-light supply chain, Rupeek is transforming the way gold loans are disbursed in India. Through partnerships with leading banks and financial institutions, it is building gold-backed assets, in a low-risk, low-touch and friction-free manner.
Founded in 2015 by Sumit Maniyar, Rupeek is present in over 25 cities in India and has touched over 1,00,000 customers. Headquartered in Bangalore, we enjoy strong unit economics and are comfortably funded. We are backed by marquee investors including Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Bertelsmann and GGV Capital.
Define the Role
- Take open ended problem statements and independently solution to build MVPs
- Constantly analyze data and insights to determine industry and customer trends.
- Marry strategic thinking and hypothesis driven problem solving with rapid pilots and iterations.
- Work cross functionally to drive go-to-market solutions across the critical 4Ps.
- Build the end state/exit strategies to scale the MVP.
- Graduate from top tier college - IIT/BITS/top 3 NITs + MBA from IIM/ISB.
- Overall 5+ yrs of work-ex start up stint in a business role (Swiggy, Udaan, Ola, Oyo, Flipkart, Treebo, LendingKart, etc.) or FMCG/Ecomm stint
- Core Competency on category management/P&L experience
- (MVP discovery) Problem structuring and solving backed in deep analytical thinking
- High level of ownership
- Strong test and learn bias
- Comfort with open ended problem statements with unclear end state
- Strong bias for action and pace
- Communication clarity