Lead Recruiter at Rupeek Fintech
Views:7618 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
Rupeek - City Head - Operations (3-7 yrs)
City Head - Operations
About Rupeek :
Rupeek is a Bengaluru based leading fintech start-up. Started as an asset-backed online lending platform, Rupeek is aiming to disrupt the traditional brick and mortar lending models. Since our public launch in 2015, we have cemented our position as the No.1 fintech startup in consumer lending space.
We are Series-C funded, backed by top-tier investors such as Sequoia Capital and other marquee investors. We are using the scale of the web and advances in computing, big data, machine learning and mobile to bring transformative financial innovation to the market.
Job Description :
- End-to-End ownership of operations of the city. Hire, monitor and manage a two-tier team of Area Ops Managers and Loan managers.
- Owning and delivering targets for key operating metrics
- Efficiency, Productivity, fulfillment %
- Single point of contact between the ground operations team and the central team. He or she will have to co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders to solve real-time escalations on ground
- Ensuring Ops processes and policies set forth by the company are implemented on the ground and monitored to ensure 100% adherence
- Ability to evaluate and hire key resources within his/her team
- Training and mentoring team members on a regular basis and give them pointed feedback
- Transaction audits with detailed performance measurement and providing feedback for improvement to team members
- Knack for setting, measuring and improving processes on a continuous basis in a dynamic environment
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse operations, last mile operations, etc.
- Managed a two-tier team of 30-50 members
- Successfully executed operations in a high velocity environment
- Local language proficiency
Qualifications/Desired Attributes :
- Education : Graduates, Post Graduates
- Team management experience
- Process oriented and Real-time problem solver
- Ability to work in a high velocity environment with changing goal posts and responsibilities
- High levels of motivation, energy & drive to achieve targets
- Basic Excel knowledge