Associate HR at Rupeek Fintech Pvt Ltd
Views:440 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Rupeek - Senior Executive - Accounts Payable/Finance (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Accounts Payable - Finance
Rupeek is India's fastest growing asset-backed digital lending platform. Rupeek is on a mission to solve credit needs of households and small and medium businesses in India. More than 90% of Indians don't have access to formal credit. Unsecured credit is expensive and has limited availability. On the contrary, 95% of Indian household net worth is in some form of assets. Rupeek's technology led platform enables customers to get credit against their assets making credit accessible to the masses in a fair and convenient manner.
- Preparation of BRS in co-ordination with cross - functions.
- Liase with Banks / MFs / Other Invt Co.s for investment transactions and other documentation
- Proper accounting of Mutual Fund gains, Inter-co transactions. Ensuring inter-co balances are matching at each month end. Manage prepaid and provision for expenses schedules.
- Monthly Maintenance of FAR register / Depreciation Schedule (IT+Co Law)
- Responsible for ensuring completion of physical verification of assets (Annually)
- AP accounting with correct cost centres & payments incl. foreign payment in co-ordination with the banks/consultants (Form15Reconcile expense ledgers, Bank ledgers, Balance Sheet ledgers (Advance and Payables)
- Produce & analyse monthly reports from the procurement tool including vendor ageing
- Ensure compliance with AS, Tax laws and support in audit documentation (Internal / Statutory / DD) Support in monthly MIS by completing the tasks within the timelines.
- Working experience in Tally is required. Knowledge of Oracle Net-suite will be an added advantage.
- Should have knowledge on GST & TDS.
- Strong Reconciliation Skills
- Good communication Skills (Verbal & Written) and Proficient with MS Excel
- B.Com / Mcom / CA Inter with 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Should have witnessed Big4 Audit (Good to have)