Rupee Redee - Company Secretary - FinTech (1-3 yrs)
Role : Company Secretary
Function : Compliance, Legal and Regulatory
- Secretarial Compliance's with respect to the Companies Act, 2013 and as per other regulator's directives
- Maintenance of all statutory registers and filings with regulators - Drafting /Alteration of the Memorandum and Articles of Association and Shareholders Agreements
- Issue of Preference Shares/ Debentures/ and related Compliances.
- Corporate Governance & Disclosures related compliance and implementing best practices within the organization in consultation with the management
- Assist in convening of Board meetings, General Meetings, Shareholders' meeting & Committee meetings.
- infusions of funds from foreign sources
- Compliance with Listing regulations of SEBI - Labor Laws & Other laws
- Compliances related to Foreign Exchange Management Regulation's like FC-GPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
- Liaising with Banks, consultants.
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Notice, Directors Report and minutes of board and general meetings - Preparation of Empanelment forms with various banks and institutions
- Preparation of Board / Committee Minutes and agenda papers and ancillary docs. Related to meetings.
- Secretarial functions for various Meetings including preparing Notice for the AGM / EGM / Board - Committee Meetings, Circular Resolutions, preparation of Annual Report
- Filing of Forms with ROC, Filings of returns with RBI
- NBFC Compliances
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors for Certification and onward submission of the same to RBI