Senior Manager at RummyVerse
Views:336 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
RummyVerse - Manager - Retention (2-4 yrs)
This is a full-time on-site role for a Retention Manager located in Bengaluru [HSR]. The Retention Manager will be responsible for customer retention, creating and executing retention strategies, analyzing customer data, and communicating with customers to ensure satisfaction. The Retention Manager will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service.
1. Benchmark the current marketing and retention efforts and initiatives with current and upcoming competitors and evaluate the best possible route to achieve the role objectives.
2. Evaluate the current user segmentation structure (marketing and retention) and bucketing and suggest any changes in the segmentation or approach.
3. Evaluate the existing Customer Journey (customer segment-wise) from the first brand interaction to deposit to their current activities/last interaction to optimize the journeys, communications and campaigns based on it.
4. Evaluate the current Marketing Mix and channels (online/offline) to acquire customers and identify newer channels and platforms to scale.
5. Build a strong focused approach to drive customer growth through B2C and B2B strategy and partnerships.
6. Evaluate the past marketing and retention spend and ROI to narrow down which channels can be scaled or requires deep diving and change in approach.
7. Evaluate the Digital Media wise (FB, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Affiliates, Sharechat, Telegram etc) current and future potential to scale user growth basis our TG.
8. Evaluate the historic efforts, trends and returns derived via Direct and BTL channels and identify newer opportunities and partners that can scale growth through these channels.
9. Prepare a Growth Roadmap with a focus on improving the DAUs, MAUs and overall monthly business numbers along with Channel Wise Action Plans to achieve the same.
10. Identify new avenues to explore and use to amplify reaching and creating awareness amongst the current and future Target Audiences.
11. Continuously drive research to identify the changing market and consumer trends, gather the expectations of the target audience and identify potential game-changers that can disrupt the market.
12. Identify and strategize to improve the Customer Journey across all touchpoints by using internal/external tools to automate and create personalized user journeys and build engagement.
13. Identify improvement areas in communication and content to drive team in building content with key focus on personalization to improve the engagement and relevance in communications thus increasing CTRs, Open Rates and Take Rates.
14. Overlook and guide the various sub-functions within the team to drive the desired results across customer acquisition and retention.
15. Evaluate the current documentation, processes followed by the team and identify improvement areas and drive course correction wherever required.
16. Implement processes, SOPs and tools wherever missing and drive the team to success.
17. Evaluate the existing capabilities of resources to identify skill gaps and drive capability building initiatives to fulfil the skill gap.
18. Actively contribute and drive product roadmap prioritization strategy based on business and customer impact.
19. Drive the growth roadmap to success by guiding the team to prepare a detailed plan that covers the market need, customer expectations, competition, user personas, UI, UX, automation possibilities, and integrations that are must-haves.
20. Review and drive the achievement of success criteria and metrics for the growth roadmap.
KPI's: DAUs, MAUs, ARPU, Average Monthly Game Play Per User
1. More than 2 years of experience in B2C product as a Growth or equivalent position
2. Having experience managing Growth (Acquisition and Retention) for a leading Gaming/B2C product that has successfully sustained a heavy daily active user and daily transactions volumes
3. Has prior experience in scaling user acquisition, retention and has successfully delivered exceptional outcomes
4. Has solid contacts with Affiliates and Partners for Branding, Marketing and events
5. Has exceptional knowledge and understanding of various customer lifecycle management
6. Has shown excellent creative approach, disruptive thinking, problem-solving and logical reasoning in previous assignments
7. Has built teams from scratch and successfully delivered business objectives
8. Have worked in Growth/Analytics for at least 2 years
9. Preferred Education from - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/BITS/FMS