RTFX Territory Sales Head - Retail/Trade Forex - Bank (8-14 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To drive and manage a team of Area Sales Head (ASH) / Trade and Forex Sales Managers (TFSM), with the objective of ensuring achievement of their goals;
- To develop and maintain excellent liaison with Branch Banking supervisors with the objective of ensuring required push from their end to respective branches on RTFX products;
- To identify and plug any gaps in the day to day coordination between ASHs / TFSMs and branches;
- To develop and maintain excellent liaison with local Trade Ops teams to ensure smooth processing of customer transactions;
- To identify untapped business opportunities in the catchment area and work jointly with other stakeholders to tap the same.
1. To guide, support and drive a team of ASHs / TFSMs to ensure achievement of their income targets on a daily basis.
2. To regularly review plan vs actual numbers for each of the TFSMs, identify gaps, finalise action plan for bridging the gap, and ensure execution of the plan by the respective stakeholders
3. To regularly review branch-wise performance with respective Cluster Heads, identify gaps, finalise action plan for bridging the gap and ensure execution of plan by respective stakeholders
4. To act as the first point of reference in case of any support issues raised by branches in respect of RTFX products and ensure resolution of the same in coordination with respective stakeholders.
5. To act as the first point of reference in respect of any customer complaints in respect of RTFX products and ensure resolution of the same within defined timelines in coordination with respective stakeholders.
6. To prepare and put up proposals with required justification for customer requirements which involve a credit risk such as cases with reduced PSR margins, DRUL, LC/BG cases not fully backed by 100% FD collaterals etc.
1. To take up all non-standard customer requirements (which do not fit the standard product offering) with Seniors in Business, Product, Credit and Operations to find compliant ways of meeting the customer requirements.
2. To disseminate and explain changes in product and regulation.
3. To accord pricing approvals as per sign-off authority.
4. To conduct trainings of ASHs / TFSMs under the supervision and branches under management on new systems / enhancements, changes in existing workflows, processes, documents, regulations.
Educational Qualifications Key Skills:
- MBA (Finance /Marketing)
- CDCS/CITF/CTF/CFE/ other professional certification in trade / forex
1. Leadership and influencing skills.
2. Strong communication - both written and verbal.
3. Sound Product and Process knowledge on banking especially on Trade and Forex Services.
4. Ability to identify business potential and increase RTFX customers base in the managed branches/cities.
5. Ability to support and hand-hold ASHs / TFSMs and branch RMs/ABMs/PBs on RTFX Business
6. Should have maturity and experience to judge and cross-check customer level pricing in tune with customer's volume, profitability, competition benchmarking and market dynamics, and recommend to competent authority for approval.
7. To demonstrate a "CAN DO" attitude and conduct business reviews with Cluster Heads and Circle Heads.
8. Good interpersonal skills to manage team, internal and external customers.
9. To execute adhoc business objectives assigned by Senior Management from time to time.
10. Effective Task Management Skills in order achieve parallel outcomes within the given resources viz., manpower, time frame.
Experience Required :
8 years' work experience in a Bank handling Trade/Forex customers
Banking Laws & Practice, Team Management, Trade Finance, Retail Forex, Credit, & Hedging Solutions