Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:1096 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
RSM - West - Dairy Products - General Trade (7-14 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager (West) - Dairy Products (General Trade)
- Lead Sales and Distribution for the West Region
- Lead a team of about 10 qualified individuals
About Our Client
A leading MNC in the FMCG space, that is looking to expand it's health and food business across India with a special focus on expanding distribution networks in tier II towns.
You will lead the Sales and Distribution for the Dairy business across western India. This will require you to:
- Manage PnL for the Region
- Plan and Execute sales strategy, while managing the performance of the entire team
- Managing Sales budgets and Forecasts
- Allocate and Manage sales team targets
- Set-up Distribution networks in new locations and expand current distributor network
- Identify and contract with new general trade distributors
- Conduct distributor health checks and market visits
- Work closely with the marketing team to formulate region-specific trade and marketing plans
The Successful Applicant
You will be an MBA with at least 7 years of FMCG sales experience within the Mumbai/West region. You will have at least 5 years of experience of handling Food/Perishables/Dairy products and you will have prior experience of setting up and expanding distributor networks. Strong communication, team-handling and management skills are a must.
What's On Offer
An opportunity to set up and grow distribution networks with a leading MNC in the FMCG space, for their Dairy vertical.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.