RSM - Senior Associate - Cyber Due Diligence (3-10 yrs)
Senior Associate - Cyber Due Diligence
About RSM Delivery Center (RDC)
The RSM Delivery Center (RDC) supports RSM U.S risk consulting, transaction advisory, technical accounting, financial consulting, technology and management consulting, tax and assurance engagement teams by providing access to highly skilled professionals for repeatable business processes over an extended business day. RDC is a member of RSM International, the sixth largest global network of independent accounting, tax and consulting firms.
Financial Advisory Service major offering includes: Transaction Advisory Services; Technical Accounting and Healthcare Advisory Services where they provide services like report tie-out, work book build out, cash proofs, data analysis for financial due diligence, Leasing accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Qualification and Minimum Entry Requirements :
- B.Tech + MBA (Finance/IT ) is required
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security
- Ability to assess IT security issues and opportunities in detail
- Understanding of SaaS & Software security
- Experience across a wide spectrum of IT security and understanding of best practice standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST 800 Security Publications required; specifically, the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Understanding of network and system security and practices across all major-computing areas (mainframe, client/server, PC/LAN, telephony) and Internet related technology.
- Experience in understanding WAF, IAM, and email security.
- Knowledge of Privacy and Payment Card Industry (PCI) a plus.
Position Responsibilities :
- Deliver on complex client cyber diligence engagements and analyze/assess vulnerabilities in infrastructure and applications (software/hardware/networks)
- Investigate available tools and counter-measures to remedy detected vulnerabilities and recommend solutions and best practices to clients
- Ability to work as a team member servicing Private Equity (PE) and Corporate Strategic buyers and demonstrate the communicate with high-level counterparts (CTO's CIO's, and technology operating partners)
- Participate in delivering quality technology planning and strategy in complex transitions with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations.
Additional Benefits- offered by the Firm includes :
I. Health and wellbeing
1. Group Medical for self , spouse, children and parents/parent-in laws (one set) coverage upto INR 10,00,000Lakhs per annum
2. OPD up to 10,000/- per annum
3. Group accidental
4. Group term
5. Tele prescription
6. Tele consultation and support for emotional and mental wellbeing
II. Other Benefits :
1. Internet reimbursement
2. Other Bonuses e.g. long term stay, birthday, wedding anniversary, employee referral etc.
3. Social events
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.