Consultant - Banking at Michael Page International
Views:990 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
RSM - Banking Software Solutions (6-10 yrs)
Regional Sales Manager - South (Bangalore/Chennai) | Banking Software Solutions
Bangalore | Permanent
- Front-end long-term associations and sales deals worth crores
- Work directly with the Country head on strategic sales efforts
About Our Client
An MNC firm that is a world-wide expert in the management of cash, with a presence in more than 20 countries, staff of over 2,500 professionals and specialists a business network of 350 partners targeted at delivering local expertise with a Global perspective.
- Reporting to the Country Head; you will be responsible for closing direct sales of products and/or services in order to meet individual/team quotas and the company’s business objectives. You will create, monitor and revise lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline. You will also be responsible for coordinating with service and marketing departments while working with end users and partners to determine their needs. you will primarily:
- Manage Customer Relationships (pre and post sales) across portfolio of customers
- Gain organizational alignment with other key functions (Service, Marketing, Supply Chain)
- Monitor Sales performance and improve existing processes to drive high performance
- Negotiate prices that reflect the value of solutions provided and resources required
- Develop and manage complex sales proposals
- Ensure consistent, timely and effective collection of fees
- Achieve pre-defined sales targets which create significant profitable business
- Maintain an account development plan for each major account and new business opportunity
- Handle appropriate levels of decision-making responsibility and independence -
- Contribute to the development of the team, taking opportunities to share, influence and learn from each other
The Successful Applicant
- You will be an MBA with 7+ years of sales experience with a proven ability to sell value based propositions, preferably in selling services or solutions to financial institutions or large retailers. Some knowledge of cash handling equipment would be an advantage. You will possess knowledge of bank procedures and selling strategic products or solutions to banks. You will also have strong team-handling, negotiation, sales, networking and decision making skills. You will be Competent in the use of CRMs and Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word to manage and report on sales pipeline and key account activity.
What's On Offer
An opportunity to lead regional sales for a renowned MNC in the software solutions domain, that offers great pay and prospects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.