HR at RSG Business Solutions LLP
Views:2114 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
RSG Business Solutions LLP - Independent Director - Manufacturing & Factory Operations (17-19 yrs)
RSG Business Solutions LLP - Independent Director
JOB DESCRIPTION : INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
Required Skills :
- Looking for a technocrat with 17+ Years of cross functional and diverse work experience with leading organizations across sectors and functions in Manufacturing & factory operations.
- Having Performed demonstrated results in the following competencies ; Production Planning and Control, Engineering, Purchase, Supply Chain Management, Inventory Control, Quality, Safety, Logistics, People Management, Relationship Management, Financial and Budget Control.
- Excellent exposure in developing and sustaining operation excellence being a Key contributor to strategic plans and reviews pertaining to operations information and recommendations.
- Good experience in setting up world class manufacturing facilities across the business, selection of plant and machinery, working with domestic/global suppliers in setting technical specifications, negotiating commercial terms, installation and commissioning of plants within agreed time and costs.
- Strategizing and implementing long term plans for business to give it advantage over competition in quality, costs and service in a sustainable manner by building people capabilities with optimized resourcing.
- Overseeing adequate plans for the control of planned outputs at optimum level, budget spending, labour efficiency, material efficiency, engineering effectiveness, customer service, and order entry efficiency, along
with human utilization.
- The Independent Director will be part of the following Board Committees ; Member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee & Corporate Social Responsibility Committee.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Act as Trusted strategic advisor by executing Operational strategies by building strategic partnerships.
- Aid in bringing an independent judgment to bear on the Boards deliberations particularly on issues of strategy, performance, risk management, resources, key appointments and standards of conduct.
- Enable an objective view in the evaluation of the performance related to board and management.
- Examine the performance of management in meeting the decided goals and objectives and examine the reporting of performance.
- Balance the conflict of interest of the stakeholders.
- Seek appropriate clarification or amplification of information and, where necessary.
- Strive to attend all meetings of the Board of Directors and of the Board committees in which they are a member.
- Participate constructively and actively in the committees of the Board in which they are chairpersons or members.
- Keep themselves well informed about the Company and the external environment in which it operates.
- Pay sufficient attention and ensure that adequate deliberations are held before approving related party transactions and assure themselves that the same are in the interest of the Company.
- Report concerns about unethical behaviour, actual or suspected fraud or violation of the Companys code of conduct or ethics policy.
- Acting within his authority, assist in protecting the legitimate interests of the Company, shareholders and its employees.
- Not disclose confidential information, including commercial secrets, technologies, advertising and sales promotion plans, unpublished price sensitive information, unless such disclosure is expressly approved by the Board or required by law.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.