Senior Manager - Human Resources at Guiltfree Industries Limited
Views:455 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
RPSG GROUP - Senior Manager - Sourcing - NITIE/IIFT (3-10 yrs)
- This role is expected to draw upon a depth of knowledge and experience in order to contribute in a complex/critical environment while managing a group of raw material procurement, presenting Procurement recommendations to the contract manufacturing units, and developing strategic business relationships with the suppliers.
- To be responsible for the procurement of commodities through the development and implementation of commodity strategy plans and the management of supplier relationships. Other areas of responsibility include price negotiation, supplier reliability, Price benchmarking, Following global and local trends to optimize buying price.
Qualification: BE- Chemicals
Experience: 5-7 Yrs of experience in Procurement of raw materials of Personal care/Homecare
1. Attain annual procurement targets in terms of delivered volumes, AOP rates following strict alignment with GIL quality specifications.
2. Prepare an annual operational plan for seamless delivery of raw materials encompassing various legs as contract creation; secure credit approvals, material connectivity calendar, pricing strategy etc.
3. Align with prevailing best practices of the market in RM sourcing, MIS and product development. Timely coordination with various stakeholders and interdepartmental functions.
4. Reviewing Vendor performance and taking corrective actions to ensure timeliness and quality of supplies.
5. Undertake strategic vendor development and evaluate existing vendor base through tools such as VRM etc.
6. New Product / Supplier Development: Should have expertise in Vendor Assessment, Vendor Selection and Vendor Management, Vendor Development, and Vendor Evaluation & Capable of developing Vendors independently.
7. Develop new alternative sources of supply, negotiation strategy related to Purchases in line with corporate guidelines, and lead negotiation to arrive at business agreements with vendors.
8. Cost Efficiency: Analyse spends/expenses and come out with proposals and reduce cost Year On Year as per the targets
9. Strategic reporting & Visualization dashboards
10. Standardization/automation in the existing Reports/Dashboards