Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:559 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
RPA Program Manager - Consulting Firm (8-14 yrs)
We are hiring Program Manager - RPA for our client based at Bangalore.
- Implement RPA strategy and the shared vision across the company.
- Setup & manage the RPA pipeline of opportunities across relevant lines of business to drive tangible benefits.
- Identify assess and validate automation requirements in partnership with business teams and delivery partners.
- Identify the right automation solution and build solution designs for my team to follow.
- Ensure frequent and relevant updates to all relevant parties across all levels of the business at all times.
- Partner with Stakeholders Vendors Technology & Business teams to achieve defined business outcomes.
- Develop and lead a high performing team of individual contributors giving them the opportunities to be their best by coaching career development conversations and effective performance management.
- Identify and initiate projects to improve and optimise ways of working within the team.
- Prepare schedules for the team to manage delivery for bug free and on time automation solutions.
- Ensure the team prepares appropriate documentation for all automations solution delivered.
- Frequently review and refine the Automation Methodology in partnership with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure the team and adhere to norms guidelines and practices laid out for RPA at all times.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
- Initiates and designs continuous improvements initiatives to drive performance within their teams - Making decisions within policy and procedure framework to deliver business plans.
- Must have experience in any automation products (RPA Tools).
- Strong on Program management and delivery management, solution design document (SDD).
- Good to have Advanced Automation Anywhere, SQL, Excel, VBA, Process mapping tools and techniques
- Problem solving conceptual application in Business Context Operations Delivery.
- Customer Focus - Managing and Influencing Stakeholders.
- Managing and driving change across the business.
- Leading and Managing Projects, setting up and managing objectives and KPIs.