Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:3196 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Regional Sales Manager (15-18 yrs)
Experience in Years 15+ Years of experience in driving Business growth. Should preferably have a West base.
Qualification Any Graduate/Postgraduate
Key Requirements From FMCG Companies with strong Super stockiest/ Rural network
Competencies/ Attributes Commercial Acumen, Strong analytical, data interpretation & Interpersonal Skills, Relationship Building Skills
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement sales strategies to accelerate the business growth in line with agreed plans/Targets thus Increasing market share.
- Grow the distribution Channel/ Network, Drive volume, profitability to achieve disruptive growth.
- Develop, maintain and motivate sales team like ASMs, RSMs & ZSMs in identifying and growing new business opportunities.
- Periodic tracking of secondary & tertiary sales and guide the team to accelerate the shelf off-takes.
- Monitor and control cost of various expenses pertaining to operations within the S&D spend budget limits.
- Ensuring timely submission of accurate and reliable reports/information from all levels in the region.
- Ensuring compliance of all guidelines in force from time to time, at all the levels in the region.
- Identifies potential ideas by researching industry and related events & strategies. At the same time Examine risks and potentials for new business opportunities.
- Address customer complaints and fulfill requirements/ensure solutions within time
- Visit Distributors regularly to monitor implementation of sales and promotional initiatives and Maintain relationships for long term business prospects
- Analyse sales and stock availability in each region/territory and monitor secondary sales on regular
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.