Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:551 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Product Performance Evaluation & Consumer Technical Insights Manager - R&D - FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Working experience in the Product Efficacy Evaluation team to ensure objective assessment and enhancement of concept, technologies, formats and claims at each stage of product research, development and marketing.
- Must have worked in large FMCG for Personal care and Foods consumer research set up.
- Experience with consumer testing procedures including qualitative and quantitative methods
- Must have experience in designing end to end test needs for New Product Development cycle for Personal care or Foods
- Experience in driving projects across functions of evaluation [Expert / Instrumental / Consumer] and design robust test plans for Personal care and food (desirable)
- Well versed with techniques of consumer, instrumental and sensorial evaluation
- Must have handled multiple projects for the categories efficiently through internal teams or external agencies.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative studies to evaluate consumer perception about different products across different categories Personal care /foods among Indian consumers
- Translate consumer feedback into actionable insights on product improvement
- Work with internal and external partners to execute researches, while maintaining the timelines and quality qualitative /quantitative
- Develop cost saving ways and new methods for screening prototypes
- Create SOP for conducting qualitative tests
- Train Freelancing moderators along with harmonization of costing for qualitative studies.
- Conduct knowledge studies for different categories Personal care / Food e.g. emotional mapping etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.