Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:2066 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Key Account Manager - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Key Account Manager- FMCG
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for the sales performance of Modern Trade Channel.
- He/she will play a key role in delivering the overall Modern Trade objectives, managing key National chains and large Regional chains, strategizing/executing shopper activities to drive sales in accordance with the companies' policies and strategies.
1. Strategic Annual Joint Business plans for the defined Modern Retail Chains, National/Regional :
- Develop strategic tie up with the sharply defined Terms of Trade (TOT)
- Develop monthly/Quarterly activity calendar for the respective Chain
- Identifying issues and the opportunities at Brand/Category level looking at internal and external trends.
- Achieve Annual budgets
2. Marketing Co-ordination :
- To work coactively with all Brand Management Team to develop Shopper awareness /image / preference by Executing Planned Shopper activations & Events @ POPs to drive higher off takes.
- To work with the Product management team to proactively activate listing process with the chains/Customers
- To monitor category/brand performance at Chain/format level and device programs to gain Market Share
3. POP Execution and Shopper Activation :
- Continuous focus on increasing availability of our Products and increase shelf space
- Implementing shopper programs and Visibility drives
- Monitoring all key brand Activities.
- DSR effectiveness in terms of key activities/programs
4. Managing Customer :
- Providing Excellent service to the customer as per TOT
- Building relationship with the key category captains of the chains
- To review brand and customer performance at quarterly level and agree actions
5. Financial Responsibility :
- Operate/ Achieve Channel Costs as budgeted for the year
- Documentation And Prior Approval Of All TOTs (Terms of Trade) for audit purposes
- Settling Customer Claims within stipulated timeframe
- Collecting Nil Claim Certificates (NCC) from the Customers on a quarterly basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.