Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:426 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Consumer Technical Insight Role (8-12 yrs)
Consumer Technical Insight (Food and Personal Care)
- Must have worked in large FMCG for Personal care and Foods consumer research set up.
- Experience with consumer testing procedures including qualitative and quantitative methods
- Must have experience in designing end to end test needs for New Product Development cycle for Personal care or Foods
- Must have handled multiple projects for the categories efficiently through internal teams or external agencies.
What we are looking for the CTI role :
- Experience in driving projects across functions of evaluation [Expert / Instrumental / Consumer] and design robust test plans for Personal care and food (desirable)
- Well versed with techniques of consumer, instrumental and sensorial evaluation
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative studies to evaluate consumer perception about different products across different categories Personal care /foods among Indian consumers
- Translate consumer feedback into actionable insights on product improvement
- Work with internal and external partners to execute researches, while maintaining the timelines and quality qualitative /quantitative
- Develop cost saving ways and new methods for screening prototypes
- Create SOP for conducting qualitative tests
- Train Freelancing moderators along with harmonization of costing for qualitative studies.
- Conduct knowledge studies for different categories Personal care / Food e.g. emotional mapping etc.
- Working experience in the Product Efficacy Evaluation team to ensure objective assessment and enhancement of concept, technologies, formats and claims at each stage of product research, development and marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.