Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:214 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Consumer Technical Insight & Product Performance Evaluation Manager (4-7 yrs)
What we are looking for:
- Working experience in the Product Efficacy Evaluation team to ensure objective assessment and enhancement of concept, technologies, formats and claims at each stage of product research, development and marketing.
- Must have worked in large FMCG for Personal care and Foods consumer research set up.
- Experience with consumer testing procedures including qualitative and quantitative methods
- Must have experience in designing end to end test needs for New Product Development cycle for Personal care or Foods
- Experience in driving projects across functions of evaluation [Expert / Instrumental / Consumer] and design robust test plans for Personal care and food (desirable)
- Well versed with techniques of consumer, instrumental and sensorial evaluation
- Must have handled multiple projects for the categories efficiently through internal teams or external agencies.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative studies to evaluate consumer perception about different products across different categories Personal care /foods among Indian consumers
- Translate consumer feedback into actionable insights on product improvement
- Work with internal and external partners to execute researches, while maintaining the timelines and quality qualitative /quantitative
- Develop cost saving ways and new methods for screening prototypes
- Create SOP for conducting qualitative tests.
- Train Freelancing moderators along with harmonization of costing for qualitative studies.
- Conduct knowledge studies for different categories Personal care / Food e.g. emotional mapping etc
You will be responsible for
- Lead and conduct projects in Product performance evaluation domain delivering to the required standards and agreed timescales, including designing research to meet objectives, to produce good quality, actionable data, interpreting results, reporting/presenting findings, making recommendations and contributing to decision making.
- Build capability on product performance evaluation: instrumentation and sensory panel - to help product design and claims support
- Lead all aspects of consumer research both qualitative and quantitative to produce tangible output which can help the product design teams and support relevant claims as required
- Contribute to efficient and safe running of the instrumental and sensory laboratory, including maintenance of the quality system, ensuring that procedures are followed properly and highest standards of work and environment, health and safety are maintained
- Work efficiently with external agencies - consumer research and testing laboratories to get desired quality of data to support research and development teams in decision making
- Bring in consumer technical insight through the various studies including consumer, instrumental and sensory
- Proactively develop methodologies to build competitive claims
- Gather relevant information from different sources to enrich understanding of the context of each project.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve all aspects of the department, including functional methodologies, practical solutions and facilities
- Ensure two-way communication between yourself and other team members.
- Develop knowledge and expertise in relevant category areas - Personal Care and Foods
- Competition product testing for Personal care and foods categories