Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:1036 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Commercial Manager - Manufacturing - CA (5-8 yrs)
Manufacturing Commercial Manager - CA
- All commercial operations related to manufacturing plants
- Regional office operations
- WAREHOUSES Operations
- Commercial Responsibilities
- Commercial support for plant commissioning
- Plant Audit once a month
- CFA audit once a quarter
- RM/PM and FG movement and monitoring
- Return logistics from market at CFA
- Inventory monitoring
- Inventory and Process audits at plants and CFA's
- GRN for RM/PM and FG for Plant to CFA, including internal transfer
- Sample billing and monitoring
- FIFO/ Batch Management
- Scrapping process at CFA.
- Process implementation
- Expense monitoring and process establishment
- Trade audit
- CFA claims validation
- Plant claim validation
- Secondary freight control
- Production Process
- Plant wastage and yield control and analysis
- Expiry and Scrap stock management at CFA and Plants
- Verification of bills for conversion cost.
- Timely bill submission of bills to HO on monthly basis
- Production record
- Warehouse Management Implementing processes and control (stock control, credit control, budgetary control and settlement process) in warehouses to ensure smooth and controlled working of warehouses.
- Fixed asset management Prepare Capex spend plan for the Unit for the year based on projected volumes, expansion plan of the business. Ensure procurement of new assets and physical verification of existing assets at defined intervals as per Company's policy.
- Key involvement in projects - Spearheading cost optimisation projects
- Being an active member of long-term strategic projects, like profitability improvement, Wastage reduction, Inventory control,etc.
- Preparing & circulating SOPs for Accounts and Commercial Manual
- Take lead and support manufacturing and SCM claim processing and validate control/ improvements for future process changes
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally, ability to establish and accomplish objectives within a corporate environment.
- Proven ability to leverage strong analytical, supervisory and management skills throughout organization.
- Demonstrates professional leadership skills, exhibits drive and determination, is hardworking, with positive attitude. A professional driven by personal and organizational success.
- Demonstrated initiative in working independently with minimal direction; ability to prioritize competing demands and make decisions consistent with corporate goals and objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.