Manager - Talent Acquisition at Guiltfree Industries Ltd
Views:1110 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager Talent Acquisition will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment activities across function and work level.
Role is based in Head Office-Kolkata and will require strong negotiation skill, vendor management, positive outlook, strong social media recruitment experience.
Operation & Customer Level Deliverables:
- End to End recruitment activities for Sales & Non Sales verticals upto to Sr. Manager level sourcing, screening, offer fitment, offer rollout
- Timely closure of open positions
- Generate and share weekly & Monthly MIS on recruitment update tracker, offer tracker and team performance.
- Conduct weekly reviews with team on open positions.
- Ensure adherence to hiring guidelines by team
- Responsible for updation of current openings on social Media-LinkedIn page & job portal
- Ensuring smooth corporate & regional joining formalities are in place for new joiner
- New hire Orientation, plan & co-ordinate Induction session with the Heads of department.
- Liaison closely with the TA Lead for ensuring adherence of hiring strategy, process efficiency & highlight concern area.
- Partnering with various functions to understand staffing needs
- Review & share inputs on empaneled Recruitment partners.
- Collaborating with the Head of Departments and Line managers to address challenges/concerns for timely closures & sharing recruitment updates.
- Completing joining formalities and submit documents to the HR operations team
Financial Level Deliverables:
- Leverage recruitment sources
- Provide billable Compensation details of offered candidates details with the recruitment vendor as per the commercial terms of agreement for invoice generation.
- Ensure adherence to approved salary bands for offer rollout.
People & Strategic Level Deliverables:
- Enable positive recruitment experience for prospective employee.
- Enabling positive joining experience for new hires
- Drive team performance.
- Effective communication with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Address policy related queries & facilitate resolution to grievances highlighted.
- Contribution to employer branding in recruitment portals & social media like LinkedIn page via active job postings
- Address hiring challenges & Implementing ways to make a direct contribution to your long-term goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.