Head - Supply Chain FMCG at RP - Sanjiv Goenka Group
Views:6779 Applications:452 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
RP - Sanjiv Goenka Group - Assistant Manager - Procurement - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS - Agri Business (1-2 yrs)
We are looking for Assistant Manager- Procurement from Premier Institutes like MANAGE/IIM A (Agri Business) & IIFT.
- 2016 and 2017 batches are invited for the Job
- The person should be in position to join on immediate basis in Kolkata/Gurgaon.
Below is the JD of Same :
This position plays a supporting role in ingredients procurement for Guiltfree Industries Limited factories including buying, project management, risk mitigation and supplier management. The incumbent must work closely with manufacturing and R&D team.
This position also needs to support all efforts to reduce and contain cost, guarantee food safety quality and business growth.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT :
- Conduct supplier negotiations for buying of ingredients and complete Master Purchase Agreement (MPA) process with suppliers
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationship with suppliers to continuously improve performance and service level.
- Track cost savings, supplier performance, PO other KPIs of ingredients procurement.
- Monitor commodity market trend and develop procurement operation budget periodically and maintain standard prices accurately.
- Work closely with Factory Managers, QA, Product Supply, Innovation, Procurement Operations to ensure continuity of supply and new product development.
- Lead new supplier site qualification projects thru collaboration with Supplier Management and QA team.
- Identify and implement cost improvement (VLC) projects;
- Support inventory management initiatives.
- Complete other tasks assigned by line-manager.
INCUMBENT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
- This position requires a Bachelor above degree with 2+ years direct material procurement working experiences. MBA with Agri Business Management, Material Management or Supply chain management is preferred.
- Strong background in sourcing and supplier management.
- Strong understanding of the factors that impact procurement decisions.
- Solid computer knowledge and skills in ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills including speaking, writing & presenting in English;
- Skillful in contract negotiations, strategic sourcing models and supplier management;
- Sound interpersonal skills and team-work style;
- Project management skills with technical/analytical competence.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Domestic travel 50%.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.