HR at Guiltfree Industries Limited
Views:925 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group - Area Sales Manager (8-10 yrs)
Area Sales Manager is responsible for the Sales performance of the assigned Area/State/Channel.
He/She will deliver the overall Area sales objectives by:-
1. Implementing Monthly/Quarterly Operating Plans
2. Building robust Distributor(CP/Distributor) infrastructure
3. Driving Quantity/ Quality of Coverage and POP Execution
4. Managing Customer
5. Developing Team
The role is responsible for 3 product categories: Too Yumm! Chips , Indian Ethnic Namkeen & Personal Care (Naturalis) ;
We are looking for existing (M/F) GT ASMs preferably from the FMCG sector with experience in foods or Personal Care.
Graduate or PG specializing in Marketing and Sales from a reputed institute.
Work Experience & Key Competencies:-
Candidate should have experience of at least 4-5 years as Area Sales Head / Area Sales Manager in FMCG Company.
1. Excellent communication
2. Objective analytical
3. Plan creation
5. Customer Management
6. Market Orientation
7. Passion for Delivery
JOB DESCRIPTION: Specific Accountabilities / Deliverables
1. Sales planning and Execution:
- Firm up sales plans for the month/quarter/annum with RSM/Head of Sales
- Ensuring right forecasting, volume/Value build up for the monthly numbers and clarity on Trade/marketing inputs
- Communicating and aligning the plans with the Sales Team
- Tracking and Monitoring of Sales plans on Daily/weekly basis
- Monitoring Promo effectiveness on the SKU/brand (both Consumer/Trade Promo)
- Identifying issues and the opportunities at Brand/Category level looking at internal and external trends.
2.Building Distributor Infrastructure:
- Closely monitoring Distributor infrastructure and its effectiveness.
- Proactively building infrastructure blue print in line with sales growths and coverage objectives.
- Identifying gaps in terms of investment, infrastructure and work out corrective actions.
- Aligning large Distributors with JBP (Joint Business Plan) on all important business objectives for the City/Channel.
3. Driving Quantity, Quality of Coverage and POP Execution:
- Continuous focus on increasing availability of our Products
- Increasing Direct Coverage with right bench marks
- Increasing Numerical Distribution by leveraging Channels
- Driving sales efficiency metrics- ECO, TLS, Bills cut, LPB etc.
- Understanding the new emerging trends in FMCG distributive Trade.
- Implementing Channel programmes and Visibility drives
- Monitoring all key brand Activities of the month/quarter at the POP
- DSR effectiveness in terms of key activities/programmes
- Continuous focus on width and depth of our Brands as per the Channel spread
4. Managing Customer
- Providing Excellent service to the trade : PDP, Line Fill
- To manage his investments - Stock, Credit and Claims management as per agreed norms.
- Quarterly ROI study and take corrective actions.
- Building and developing AW/Distributor Crew.
- Building relationship for a long term partnership.
- Provides best in class service thro our AW/Distributor.
- Damage/Expiry stock management.
- Claim settlements as per the norms.
5. Building and Developing Team :
- People planning as per span and channel specifications.
- Providing right directions on execution, sales and process orientation.
- Regular Sales performance review and feedback.
- Identifying skill/competency gaps and working out Development Action Plan.