HR - Analyst Talent Acquistion at Royaloak Incorporation Pvt Ltd
Views:270 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
ROYALOAK - Accounts Manager (10-17 yrs)
Key Accountability :
- Accuracy of information
- Timeliness of delivery
- Ability to come out with ""out of the box"" solutions to problems
- Stress management capabilities
- Team Player
Mainly Responsible for handling the following functions :
- Finance & Accounts
- Financial Planning & Budgetary Control
- MIS & System Implementation
- Auditing & Taxation
- Budgeting & Financial Planning
- Banking & Fund Management
- Compliance & Governance
- Core financial management of receivable and payable
- Audit function implementation
- Provide analytical data to Management with cross function spending report.
- Ensures the company complies with all tax regulation/tax reports and maintains effective tax compliance practices in Direct / Indirect Taxes, FEMA.
- Ensures Insurance Compliance on all Fixed Assets and Current Assets.
- Attending to Tax Assessments, Personal Hearings, Clarifications & Compliance, Interfacing with Tax Departments for completion of assessments etc
- Overall responsible for compliance to Weekly and Monthly Reports MIS Reports, Cash Flow Statements & Fund Flow Statements
- Maintain of Fixed Asset Register on ongoing basis
- As a designated head of Department, coordinates Inter-Department and provide the necessary information to the team.
- Conducting root cause analysis, entailing cost drivers analysis budget v/s actual and ensuring that OPEX & CAPEX & Profits are adequately within the specified budgetary parameters.
- Implementing accounting / financial systems with a view to ensure smooth accounting operations and facilitate internal financial control.
- Implementation of cost control measures at various levels, Ensuring best practices & procedures are followed through best adoption of Internal Control & Procedures to be implemented from time to time.