HR at Royal Orchid Associated Hotels Private Limited
Views:313 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Royal Orchid & Regenta Hotels - Director - IT Corporate (15-15 yrs)
Title : Director IT Corporate
Department : I .T
Immediate Supervisor : IT HEAD / CMD
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITY :
IT / Systems Manager Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel / resort.
- Additionally responsible for Information Technology issues, products, and services at the property.
- Provides user training and support of all property/site systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support.
- Also maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- He / She must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, storage technology, I/O devices.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to aid in application performance profiling.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Background in highly available systems and image capture/management systems.
- Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy, cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti-virus setup and day to day support.
- Able to plan, assign and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology field. Along with In depth knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, Microsoft or Cisco certification.
- Applicable Microsoft certifications: MCSA, MCTS or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations.
- Experience with these Hospitality related applications and or technologies, Electronic Door Lock, Telephony, Wireless Technology).
EXPERIENCE : A minimum of five (15) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles. Along with minimum of two (5) years of managerial experience.