Rostrum - Senior Admission Counsellor - Abroad Education (1-2 yrs)
Senior Admission Counsellor-Abroad Education
Role & Responsibilities:
- Strategic planning of a student's profile to maximize chances of admission to various colleges.
- Build a deep know-how of what it takes to build a differentiated profile to gain admission into Ivy League colleges.
- Defining their vision, and skills to build students' growth track.
- Recommend the best courses and tracks to ensure students' future success.
- Guiding the students through the implementation of creative projects - ranging from sciences to liberal arts.
- Ensure student success by achieving project OKRs and admissions results.
- Monitor and review student growth and suggest corrective measures to ensure students' future success.
- Ensure that the operations and activities are conducted in the best interest of the students and their goals.
- Conduct student and parent meetings (with Managers, Consulting), understand the nuances of student/parent needs and address them effectively and elegantly, and communicate student progress periodically.
- Contribute to the skill-building of the students via Academics.
- Support with writing creative content.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends, tools, practices, and advancements in Study Abroad Education.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.