Head - HR at Rosetta Management & Lifestyle Services
Views:3107 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Rosetta by Ferns - General Manager - Finance - CA/IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (10-25 yrs)
Position: GM Finance
Age : 35 - 45 yrs.
Qualification: CA or MBA - Finance from a premier institute
Experience: Min. 10 yrs. of experience in Hospitality
CTC: 24-30 LPA
A) Statutory Knowledge:
- To head the Finance department and implement the required system and procedures
- Liaison with Auditors/ Income Tax Dept.
- Good knowledge of GST with respect to our industries
- Thorough knowledge of Income Tax laws
- Knowledge of GST, Reverse charge mechanism, Input Credit mechanism, GST filing mechanism
B) Accounting Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge of operating Balance Sheet, P and L, Gross Operating Profit, Nett Operating Profit tracking mechanism and department wise P and L bifurcation.
- Knowledge of accounting treatment of carious account heads. For example, Fixed Assets, Operating Assets, etc.
C) Budget and Cost Control:
- Thorough knowledge of project budgeting, allocation of cost to revenue and control mechanism to ensure projects are delivered in the marked costs.
D) Systems and Processes, to ensure proper accounting approvals and eliminate any opportunity for pilferage/ leakage.
E) MIS Responsibility:
To be in regular touch with the management, and record and submit key MIS parameters on a regular interval. For example, Cash call reports, revenue to cost analysis, depreciated value of current assets and other reports, as and when required.
- Thorough knowledge of uniform accounting system for hotels in India
- Fixed Asset Register
- Department wise Projections and cost control
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly MIS reports to the Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.