Co-Founder & CEO at Rookiedeck
Views:832 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Rookiedeck - Manager/Head - Customer Success (1-8 yrs)
About The Company:
Rookiedeck.com is an online community-driven platform for buying sports and fitness products from trusted sellers. Backed by smart algorithms and subject matter expert recommendations, Rookiedeck enables users to find products across all integrated sellers and recommends the perfect product based on user intent and interaction.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- End-to-end ownership of Customer Success: From managing inbound leads customer to driving sales and subsequent vendor coordination for order fulfillment.
- Work closely with the founding team on different aspects of the business across Sales, Customer Service, & Vendor Management.
- Accountable for sales through inbound leads and own revenue targets accordingly.
- Single point of contact for the customer queries and concerns and provide them with required solutions ensuring satisfactory customer experience.
- Come up with innovative solutions (jugaad) for existing supply chain problems (eg: delays in delivery, optimizing logistic cost or product procurement from the nearest supplier for order fulfillment).
- Use analytical tools to monitor user growth, identify and solve key issues in user adoption.
- Periodic follow-ups with potentials leads and convert them into active customers.
- Vendor Management: Evaluate prospective suppliers & retailers, formulate and negotiate business deals with them in order to fulfil the existing demand (in that area).
Skills / Qualities Required:
- Problem solving: Ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results.
- Entrepreneurial bent of mind: Strong business judgement and practicality, a - dhanda- mentality in execution.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise and coherent manner. Good oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-hat and multi-task: Handle multiple work-streams in parallel with a cool head.
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business.
- No Educational Qualifications Required.
- Prior work experience of 1-3 years in customer facing roles (eg: customer support, sales, business development) - This is a Must!
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results.
- Experience in dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment preferred.