Human Resources Specialist (Manager) at Rocsearch India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:927 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
RocSearch - Vice President - Innovation & Growth (15-20 yrs)
For over 21 years, RocSearch has been a pioneer in empowering our clients to overcome challenges and realise their goals. Our strength is delivering research and advisory solutions through managed and dedicated teams that produce the expert intelligence our clients require to gain a true competitive advantage. We draw on proven expertise to deliver consistent value across all types of business requirements: ranging from digitisation and analysis of business, financial, or customer data to the provision of 'act-on' insights for the most challenging business problems. Our longstanding client relationships bear testament to the enduring value we create, alongside our consistent reliability and absolute discretion. We take great pride that many of the brightest global companies rely on us to help them achieve top - line growth, operational efficiency and increased profitability.
For more information, please visit www.rocsearch.com
We are looking for a Vice President for the Innovation and Growth team at RocSearch. The role holder will be a key member of the Leadership Team, responsible for all aspects of business development and managing and nurturing client relationships. The other members of the Innovation & Growth team will be responsible for lead generation, content development, knowledge management and tele marketing.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Key member of the Leadership Team, helping drive overall new business development
- Responsible for all aspects of new business development including content development, knowledge management, lead generation and tele marketing
- Develop and deploy business development strategy and ensure alignment with long and short-term objectives
- Deploy and review KPIs to monitor and drive the firm's performance
- Manage client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate with other functions to meet client needs
- Meet with clients to discuss their needs and goals and recommend solutions
- Provide clients with information about new services that may be of interest to them based on their current needs or situation
Candidate profile :
- MBA from leading Indian B-Schools (preferably IIMs or other tier 1 institutes)
- 15 years of experience in Research or Advisory roles with 7 years in managing teams, leading projects and handling clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of the customers
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong business acumen - should be able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, should be able to evaluate business risks, etc.
- Strong people management skills
- Proficient in MS-Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical thinking skills, problem solving skills
- Strong innovative, creative thinking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.