Senior Executive - HR at RocSearch
Views:676 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
RocSearch - Senior Manager - Client Services - Innovation & Growth Team (8-12 yrs)
RocSearch - Senior Manager - Client Services
Role : Senior Manager Client Services
Location : Noida
About RocSearch :
- RocSearch was founded in 1999 and is a world leader in delivering actionable business intelligence solutions that fuel strategic growth. Our solutions are powered by our deep domain knowledge and a functional understanding of our clients requirements, and our work spans the entire spectrum of business intelligence from consulting through research and data analytics.
- We have a loyal client base, across the UK, Europe, US, India, S. E. Asia, Africa and the Middle East and are regularly chosen as exclusive knowledge partners by global Professional Services (Consulting and Advisory firms), Corporates and Investment firms (Private Equity, Investment Banks, Brokerages and Hedge Funds).
- Our core expertise is in building and managing dedicated analyst teams to meet each clients unique requirements and the average tenure of our dedicated client relationships now exceeds eleven years of continuous service.
For more information, please visit www.rocsearch.com
- We are looking for a Senior Manager for the Innovation & Growth team at RocSearch. The role holder will be responsible for creating innovative solutions for our clients and developing partnerships and creating inroads into new industries / geographies.
- The other members of the Innovation & Growth team will be responsible for lead generation, content development, digital marketing and tele marketing.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Interact with warm leads and build relationships with them and lead them towards a sales decision
- Have exceptional communication skills to deliver an outstanding client experience at the start of the relationship
- Understand and attempt to resolve complex client problems creatively using RocSearch service portfolio
- Conduct virtual presentation to introduce RocSearch offerings
- Customize all communication to the needs of each client
- Be able to think on the spot, assess opportunity, and direct conversations towards a profitable outcome
- Create monthly and quarterly departmental reports to track KPIs
Candidate profile :
- MBA from leading Indian B-Schools (preferably IIMs or other tier 1 institutes)
- 8-12 years of experience in Research or Advisory roles with 4 years in managing teams, leading projects and handling clients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to anticipate the needs of the customers
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously
- Strong business acumen should be able to correlate market drivers, challenges with impact on client or target companies, should be able to evaluate business risks, etc.
- Strong people management skills
- Proficient in MS-Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical thinking skills, problem solving skills
- Strong innovative, creative thinking skills