Associate Manager - HR at Rocsearch
Views:5948 Applications:853 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:301
RocSearch - Project Manager - Strategy Consulting - IIM/ISB/FMS/XLRI/MDI (7-10 yrs)
Role : Project Manager
Location : Noida
Experience : 8 - 10 yrs.
About RocSearch :
RocSearch is a leading Research and consulting firm headquartered in London with delivery operations in Noida. It is into existence from the last 20 yrs. and we are currently hiring for our consulting practice for a US-based client. The client is a global strategy, growth, and innovation consulting firm that advises CEOs and leaders of fortune 500 organizations to set a future-focused agenda, vision, and path to growth; they help companies to develop and implement the innovation-led growth strategy.
Our Point of Contact is a Partner in the firm who is experienced and widely recognised as a thought leader in the industry. He is a distinguished industry speaker too.
The candidate would work in close proximity with the Partners and Principals who are native Americans.
Our requirement :
- We are looking for an experienced (~8-10 years) Project managers with strong management consulting background, who can work alongside the Client stakeholders (Partners and Principals) on engagements
- For this role, we will only be considering candidates with several years of experience as Project Leaders from top-tier strategy consulting firms, such as BCG, McKinsey, Bain, ATK, Monitor Deloitte, EY Parthenon, Booz and company, TSMG within strategy work to lead our India-based team
- The ideal candidate will be a management consultant with experience in managing and executing end to end projects related to, Growth and innovation-led strategies, with a strong blend of Qualitative and Quantitative skills.
- A solid foundation to support the front-end clients on building capabilities and strategies around benchmarking, innovation scouting, sector trend analysis & impact assessment, business strategy/ hypothesis validation, Go-to-Market strategy analysis and validation is mandatory
- Experience of supporting and advising CXO level executives to help them grow or restructure their business and ability to address the executive level challenges by formulating strategies using strategy frameworks for growth
- Ability to work on unstructured problems, draft and implement solutions through qualitative and quantitative skills, and take a hypothesis-driven approach in order to solve complex problems, is a must
- Experience of delivering and presenting insights/findings to Partners and Principals confidently and clearly articulating gathered insights and providing thought partnership
- Exhibit strong problem-solving skills. Self-motivated, self-contained and independent project manager with strategic thinking and a strong commitment to excellence
- Experience of leveraging best practices to gather data and apply proxies/data triangulation techniques for niche sectors, topics, and geographies to provide - so-what- analysis
- Tightly manage the project execution process through task trackers, Gantt Charts of ongoing engagements and work streams and ensure a fast track delivery while maintaining the depth of strategy projects through a quality output
- Experience of liaising with internal team and client stakeholders to ensure that requests are addressed by appropriate strategy-driven solutions
- Comprehend abstract ideas and conceptualize a problem to visually appealing frameworks
- Flexible to work across the sector, ability to quickly adapt to assignments ranging from live consulting assignments to pre-sales business workshop collaterals
Candidate Profile :
- MBA from a leading B-School with strong academic background and above-average academic performance
- A blend of analytical and creative thinking skills is a must
- 7+ years of experience in handling front end strategic and operation consulting projects
- At least 4-5 years of experience in managing teams, leading and driving strategic research projects
- Excellent Strong Storyboarding skills and experience in sophisticated synthesis and packaging of results (e.g., client-ready PowerPoint slides)
- Strong project management and client relationship management skills
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of strategy frameworks
- Passion to drive excellence
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Highest ethical standards