Human Resources Specialist (Manager) at Rocsearch India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:392 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
RocSearch - Manager - Strategic Research & Advisory (6-10 yrs)
About RocSearch :
For over 21 years, RocSearch has been a pioneer in empowering our clients to overcome challenges and realise their goals. Our strength is delivering research and advisory solutions through managed and dedicated teams that produce the expert intelligence our clients require to gain a true competitive advantage. We draw on proven expertise to deliver consistent value across all types of business requirements: ranging from digitisation and analysis of business, financial, or customer data to the provision of - act-on- insights for the most challenging business problems.
Our longstanding client relationship bear testament to the enduring value we create, alongside our consistent reliability and absolute discretion. We take great pride that many of the brightest global companies rely on us to help them achieve top-line growth, operational efficiency, and increased profitability.
For more information, please visit www.rocsearch.com
This is an excellent job opportunity for candidates who aspire to work in an analytical, dynamic, and fast-paced strategic research role. The role will provide opportunities to work and interact with strategy teams of large-and- mid-sized corporates and partners / senior consultants at large and boutique strategy and M&A advisory firms in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The selected candidate/s will play a pivotal role
in managing multiple client relationships and delivering high-quality business and strategic research across niche sectors to global clients.
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives :
- Build an in-depth understanding of the business and research requirements of multiple strategic research clients
- Prepare in-depth proposals for new strategic research engagements clearly outlining the Client's objectives, scope, approach, preliminary findings, key considerations, timelines, and fee
- Plan, lead, and manage multiple strategic research projects, including in-depth market sizing, market opportunity assessment, go-to-market strategy support, organic-and-inorganic growth assessment, competitive benchmarking, industry best practices assessment, and thematic sector / economic reports
- Devise best approaches and methodology to address client queries. Plan for proxies and data triangulation for niche sectors, topics, and geographies to provide - so-what- analysis
- Lead and participate in expert consultations, both free and paid, to gather relevant insights on topics with negligible information in the secondary domain
- Manage and review outputs of junior team members and deliver error-free client-ready outputs under tight deadlines
- Present key findings to the Client and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence
- Be responsible for professional development, coaching, and evaluation of 3-4 team members
- Contribute to firm-level responsibilities which can include knowledge management, training, recruitment, new product development, internal process development, expanding business capabilities, etc.
Candidate Profile :
- MBA / CFA / Graduates from leading B-Schools and Colleges
- 6+ years of experience in strategic research and consulting
- At least 4 years of experience in managing teams and leading strategic research projects
- Strong project and client relationship management skills
- Ability to coach, guide and inspire team members during crisis situations
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in conducting in-depth secondary and primary research
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and strategy frameworks
- Strong business acumen with an ability to perform incisive qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Ability to logically and meticulously solve business problems and correlate market drivers/ challenges to assess business implications on clients
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets