Human Resources Specialist (Manager) at Rocsearch India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:132 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RocSearch - Manager - Merger & Acquisition Research - Due Diligence (8-10 yrs)
Manager - M&A Research - Due Diligence
- For over 21 years, RocSearch has been a pioneer in empowering our clients to overcome challenges and realise their goals. Our strength is delivering research and advisory solutions through managed and dedicated teams that produce the expert intelligence our clients require to gain a true competitive advantage.
- We draw on proven expertise to deliver consistent value across all types of business requirements: ranging from digitisation and analysis of business, financial, or customer data to the provision of 'act-on' insights for the most challenging business problems.
- Our longstanding client relationships bear testament to the enduring value we create, alongside our consistent reliability and absolute discretion. We take great pride that many of the brightest global companies rely on us to help them achieve top-line growth, operational efficiency, and increased profitability.
- This is an excellent job opportunity for candidates who aspire to work in an analytical, dynamic, and fast paced M&A research role.
- The role will provide opportunities to work and interact with M&A advisors of a Top 10 fast growing UK-based Corporate Finance, Strategic Consulting and M&A Advisory firm.
- The selected candidate/s will gain valuable experience in buy and sell-side research, insight generation across industries and development of BD and Eminence related material.
Role & Responsibilities:
1. Build an in-depth understanding of the client's business and research requirements in sectors like; Consumer technology, Healthcare including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices
2. Quickly come up to speed on the existing research process, databases, other commonly used information sources, and delivery templates
3. Decipher research briefs and implement an optimal research strategy to execute client requests leveraging M&A and Financial information databases such as Capital IQ, Market IQ, UK Company House Registrar, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Factiva, and Industry Associations
4. Support and management of business review, evaluation and due diligence plans and processes on prospective target business / operations
5. Prepare and/or support the formulation and preparation of financial models, valuation models, analysis / projections on business and operations and tax structures
6. Support the formulation and implementation of business development and acquisition strategies, deal terms and structures, investment and financial analysis, financial and other investment models
7. Support and management of deal negotiation, documentation, closing and execution as well (where required) post-completion deal implementation
8. Provide relevant update and advice on revised and updated finance or tax and related laws, rules and regulations
9. Lead and independently execute buy-side and sell-side research mandates that include buyer and target identification, financial due-diligence, comparable valuations, company profiles, pitch books and in-depth industry studies comprising market size and growth outlook; trends, drivers and challenges; competitive landscape and M&A transactions analysis
10. Manage multiple projects, review outputs of junior team members and deliver error free outputs under tight deadlines
11. Lead and participate in Client calls to present key findings and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence
1. CFA / MBA Finance with 8+ years of experience in providing Company, Industry, Macroeconomic, Financial and M&A analysis to Corporate Finance / M&A Advisory / Strategy Consulting companies
2. Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, and valuation techniques, including comparable valuation
3. Proficiency in using M&A and Financial information databases, such as Capital IQ, Merger market, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Market IQ, and Factiva
4. Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets
5. Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
6. Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and switch between multiple projects during the day
7. A logical and meticulous approach to problem-solving
8. Strong oral and written communication
9. Excellent MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) skills