Senior Executive - HR at RocSearch
Views:162 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
RocSearch - Associate Specialist/Specialist - Content Marketing (4-8 yrs)
RocSearch - Associate Specialist/Specialist - Content Marketing
Role : Associate Specialist / Specialist Content Marketing
Location : Noida
About RocSearch :
- RocSearch was founded in 1999 and is a world leader in delivering actionable business intelligence solutions that fuel strategic growth. Our solutions are powered by our deep domain knowledge and a functional understanding of our clients requirements, and our work spans the entire spectrum of business intelligence from consulting through research and data analytics.
- We have a loyal client base, across the UK, Europe, US, India, S. E. Asia, Africa and the Middle East and are regularly chosen as exclusive knowledge partners by global Professional Services (Consulting and Advisory firms), Corporates and Investment firms (Private Equity, Investment Banks, Brokerages and Hedge Funds).
- Our core expertise is in building and managing dedicated analyst teams to meet each clients unique requirements and the average tenure of our dedicated client relationships now exceeds eleven years of continuous service.
For more information, please visit www.rocsearch.com
- We are looking for a Content Marketer for the Innovation & Growth team at RocSearch. The role holder will be responsible for developing and managing pipeline of content required for marketing campaigns, including white papers, digital infographics, visual content, etc.
- The other members of the Innovation & Growth team will be responsible for lead generation, client servicing, digital marketing, tele marketing and graphic design.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Design, plan and execute a content marketing strategy with the intent to generate leads through thought leadership and brand building
- Manage strategy and planning for all digital campaigns
- Develop content for the web, print, events, email and social media
- Own the production and editorial calendar for the marketing team
- Develop ideas for customer marketing programs, partnering with ops team, to turn existing customers into lead generators
- Provide the campaign, graphic design and ops teams with clear timelines and coordination
- Collaborate closely with client services team to drive a consistent marketing communications strategy
- Measure the effectiveness of our content, continually testing and iterating to improve
- Maximize channels of content distribution across social, partners, and media working with other team members
- Support our external PR activities, liaising with the right target contacts in the media both online and offline
Candidate profile :
- Graduate / postgraduate degree in marketing, journalism
- 4 - 8 years of experience in content marketing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS-Office: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, social media analytics
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- An understanding of Research and Advisory sector would be preferred