Human Resources Specialist (Manager) at Rocsearch India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:455 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RocSearch - Associate Manager - Financial Research (4-7 yrs)
This is an excellent job opportunity for candidates who aspire to work in an analytical, dynamic, and fast-paced investment and financial research role. The role will provide opportunities to work and interact with equity research analysts of leading investment banks, brokerage houses, and M&A advisors in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific. The selected candidate/s will play a pivotal role in delivering high quality
equity research and business valuation solutions across sectors to global clients.
Responsibilities and Performance Objectives
- Build an in-depth understanding of the business and research requirements of multiple financial research clients
- Quickly come up to speed on each client's geographic, sector, and stock coverage, existing research best practices, client subscribed databases, and delivery templates/guidelines
- Plan and execute multiple equity research and business valuation projects, including ICRs, quarterly reviews, flash reports, sector updates, valuation models (DCF, LBO, SOTP, Comparable), financial statement analysis, etc.
- Lead and participate in management calls for initiating / updating coverage on stocks
- Review outputs of junior team members and delivers error-free outputs under tight deadlines
- Present key findings to the Client and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence
- Provide research support to prepare in-depth proposals for new financial research engagements
- Be responsible for professional development, coaching, and evaluation of 1-2 analysts
- Contribute to firm-level responsibilities which can include knowledge management, training, recruitment, new product development, internal process development, CSR, etc.
- CFA / MBA Finance / Commerce Graduates from leading B-Schools
- 4-7 years of experience in equity research and financial modelling
- At least 1-2 years of experience in coaching and reviewing the outputs of junior team members
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to inspire team members during crisis situations
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate learning aptitude, openness to feedback, and ability to work in a team as well as individually
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, ratios, and valuation techniques, including DCF, LBO, SOTP, comparable valuation, etc.
- Excellent financial modeling and report writing skills with experience in writing ICRs - 2018 RocSearch Ltd. All Rights Reserved
- Strong quantitative aptitude and ability to draw inferences from a set of numbers/financials
- Experience in conducting management calls and in-depth secondary research
- Proficiency in using Financial information databases, such as Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Capital IQ, Mergermarket and Factiva
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail