Manager - Human Resources at Rocsearch
Views:312 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
RocSearch - Associate Manager - Equity Research (5-10 yrs)
Associate Manager - Equity Research
This is an excellent job opportunity for candidates who aspire to work in an analytical, dynamic, and fast paced investment and financial research role. The role will provide opportunities to work and interact with equity research analysts of leading investment banks, brokerage houses and M&A advisors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build an in-depth understanding of the business and research requirements of multiple financial research clients.
- Quickly come up to speed on each client's geographic, sector and stock coverage, existing research best practices, client subscribed databases and delivery templates / guidelines.
- Plan, lead and manage multiple equity research and business valuation projects, including ICRs, quarterly reviews, flash reports, sector updates, valuation models (DCF, LBO, SOTP, Comparable), financial statement analysis, etc.
- Review outputs of junior team members and deliver error free outputs under tight deadlines.
- Present key findings to the Client and address questions and objections with clarity and confidence.
- Plan for the staffing and business continuity for each client account based on the earnings release calendar of coverage companies and project pipeline.
- Maintain and circulate robust and accurate MIS of projects executed and utilisation to the Client and internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for professional development, coaching and evaluation of team members.
- Contribute to firm-level responsibilities which can include knowledge management, training, recruitment, new product development, internal process development, expanding business capabilities, etc in North America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. The selected candidate/s will play pivotal role in delivering high quality financial analysis, financial modelling, valuation, target and market due-diligence, fund reporting and other bespoke research and analysis.
- CA / CFA / MBA Finance from leading B-Schools.
- 5+ years of experience in investment research, financial modelling, and valuation.
- At least 2 years of experience in coaching and reviewing the outputs of junior team members
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, ratios and valuation techniques, including DCF, LBO, SOTP, comparable valuation, etc.
- Excellent financial modeling and report writing skills with experience in writing ICRs and-or information memorandums.
- Strong quantitative aptitude and ability to draw inferences from a set of numbers / financials
- Experience in conducting management calls, expert interviews and in-depth secondary research.
- Proficiency in using financial information databases, such as Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Capital IQ, Merger Market, Factiva.
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate learning aptitude, openness to feedback and ability to work in a team as well as individually