RocketShip HQ - Content Marketer/Editor (3-7 yrs)
RocketShip HQ( http://RocketShipHQ.com | http://MobileUserAcquisitionShow.com ) is a boutique growth marketing firm that helps mobile apps grow faster via performance marketing.
We're looking for a content marketer/editor with excellent editing & communication skills to help support and grow our podcast Mobile User Acquisition Show, in which we profile and talk about how the leading mobile apps in the world grow and take off.
The podcast has grown more than three-fold in the last few months and we're looking for someone to help support and drive its ongoing growth.
WHO YOU ARE :
- You have at least some editing experience - in audio or writing. If you dont have audio experience and are looking to learn/acquire this, please feel free to apply - this could be a great opportunity.
- You're comfortable wearing many hats. You're good at what you do, but you- ll do what it takes to succeed - even if it involves learning about strategies you havent tried or learnt before.
- You're comfortable communicating with & working with designers - and ensuring timely and high-quality design work.
- You're coachable. You'll report directly to the CEO and you'll get to interact with our podcast guests, many of whom are the CEOs of leading companies in the world who work on many of the coolest apps in the world today. You'll show an ability to learn & be open to feedback.
- You're organized. You are comfortable working with project management tools such as Asana, Trello, Basecamp etc.
You make sure everything is in its place.
- You have strong written communication skills - and you're comfortable working remotely. We're a fully distributed team and your success in this role depends on your ability to communicate clearly through writing and on getting things done via email, Slack and project management tools such as Asana, Basecamp etc.
- You- re comfortable using & learning new tools to communicate, collaborate & create.
YOUR DAY TO DAY :
Our podcast Mobile User Acquisition Show goes out twice a week you will own the production and launch of the podcast. Your work will include:
- Setting up interviews with guests.
- Editing audios of interviews(perfectly ok if you havent done this in the past we'll train you).
- Editing transcripts of interviews and making them ready to publish.
- Preparing notes, highlights and quotes from interviews(and adding emojis as needed:)).
- Posting episodes to promote them on social channels.
- Tracking metrics and numbers from episodes to measure success.
- Research and recommend future guests.
- To apply, please fill in the form here: https://forms.gle/Sjw3wj2vyKJjX37A8