Lead Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:788 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Robotic Process Automation Process Lead - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-10 yrs)
Role Title Robotic Process Automation Process Lead
Role Purpose : The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) will take end to end ownership of proposing, designing, testing and implementing RPA solutions across all business lines i.e. plant, services and software of the company cost effective solutions to meet the business objectives . He will be accountable to Head Process, Business transformation, Chief Transformation Officer and Business Unit head for the success of the RPA implementations.
Reporting: Head of Process Vertical, Business Transformation
1. Transform current people-intensive, manual process Model to an agile, technology-enabled and automated operational model.
2. Works closely with the Plant, Software & Services team to define RPA value proposition and solution scope.
3. Analyzes current processes, Gather Project requirements and identify RPA opportunities
4. Identify the needs for new and revised automation needs via internal and external research
5. Prepare RPA approach/strategy. Create Automation architecture and solution proposals.
6. Create Business Case including savings as well as implementation and run costs estimate.
7. Conduct pilots, interpret data and responses and work on e2e integration.
8. Lead Implementation throughout deployment of new automation during POCs and project implementation phase
9. Develop and maintain product documentation in a timely fashion and to the highest quality standards. Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing implementation
10. Responsible for the optimisation opportunities of transaction intensive ops into automation thru rule engine and business rules
What we are looking for in you?
(Skills, Knowledge, Special Attributes, Mobility)
1. In depth understanding of RPA concepts and market
2. Expertise in min. one of market leading RPA platforms: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path.
3. Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
4. Business Process analysis & Strong research skill
5. Awareness about upcoming trends & technologies in this area and can think on applications of newer technologies to our areas of business.
6. Capable of driving and improving process efficiencies
7. Ability to retain and protect confidential material
8. Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills;
9. Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task;
10. Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, partners, and corporate executives
Locations : Pune, Gurgaon
Experience & Education
Minimum Qualifications & Critical Exposure to Perform the Job at the Optimum Level
1. Graduate / Post Graduate from a Tier-1 Institute with prior work experience of 5-10 years in end to end of Robotics Process Automation projects.
2. Hands on Experience in Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere or UI Path
3. Hands on Experience of RPA implementation in Manufacturing or Finance areas e.g. Tax, Advisory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.