HR Manager at Robosoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:9805 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Robosoft - Business Development Manager - Digital Advisory & Design Services (5-8 yrs)
Robosoft Technologies is a leading full service digital experiences agency established in 1996 with presence in India, United States and Middle East. We partner with leading global brands and have successfully delivered innumerable mobile-first solutions across enterprises. Our customers include leading Banks, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom, Retail, eCommerce, and more. Robosoft's Design Thinking and Engineering Services has the depth and scale of experience to build transformative digital solutions for enterprise clients. Our primary focus areas lies in - connected services- leveraging Mobility, Social, Analytics, Wearables, Gamification, Responsive Portals, Process Automation, Digital Marketing, Machine Learning, IoT.
We have aggressive plans to expand and are looking for talented, committed and performance-driven individuals to penetrate the evolving Indian market. The ideal candidate will have great degree of autonomy and responsibility in growing the assigned territory, and a rare opportunity to build a rewarding career in the cutting-edge field of Digital Transformation and Business Process Innovation.
As Business Development Manager, your primary goal will be to close new clients and projects for Robosoft. Client engagements would be in Digital Strategy, User Experience Design and Engineering Services, with emphasis on Mobile and Digital Channels. You must be a hands-on self-starter with a hunter mentality, who leads by example, and able to manage and prioritize multiple client engagements effectively and successfully.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, segment and tap the regional markets in need of digital advisory & design services and build relationships with executive sponsors.
- In-depth knowledge on Digital Transformation in BFSI, Healthcare, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Manufacturing, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Travel & Transportation, Life Sciences.
- Consultative selling experience with a proven track record in selling digital business transformation services to Top-100 Enterprises in India.
- Ability to liaison and build partnerships with the leading Digital Transformation consulting companies.
- A passionate individual and a go-getter to achieve and exceed the set business revenue goals with a deal pursuit strategy.
- Good listening skills in understanding the business problems, relate to similar experiences and our expertise, and propose innovative digital-enabled business transformation solutions.
- Extremely good verbal and written communication skills to create value in conversations, mine and upsell into existing accounts, good objection handling skills in tough situations.
- A creative mind with the ability to prepare and pitch tailor-made presentation to a prospect with full-confidence and sound knowledge on industry trends and apt use-cases.
- Networking with business community via social media, email campaigns, industry seminars and find ways to create an opportunity with your point-of-view.
- Crafting winning proposals by adhering to company-defined profit margins.
- A team player and a core member of the team responsible for digital strategy and design services in collaboration with SMEs and Design Labs.
- Productive, positive frame-of-mind, hard-worker, result-oriented with an ability to work under pressure.
- Prior experience in Digital Agency and Consultancy/Advisory in a technology focused MNC would be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.