Assistant Manager - Recruiting at Robosft Technologies
Views:389 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Robosft Technologies - Analyst/Consultant - Presales (3-7 yrs)
Role: Pre Sales
Experience: 3+ Years
- Responsible for the Opportunity to win cycle. Responsibilities include
- Client interaction to understand and capture client requirements
- Prepare a list of queries to seek clarifications as necessary
- Analysing client stated requirements and translate that into a solution components and solution approach. Present and validate the proposed solution approach with client
- Prepare detailed effort estimates by representing requirements into Epics, stories and tasks and using the Estimation system.
- Preparing the Proposal along with tight scoping, clearly stating assumptions, dependencies, out of scope
- Preparing a winning presentation to present our solution to client team.
- Maintain a record of the opportunities, and a repository of documents received from client, documents generated internally in preparation of a response to client, documents sent to client.
- Coordinate with various technical teams to seek clarifications as and when needed.
- Experienced in preparing marketing collateral.
- Deliver product value propositions and presentations to customers contextualized to customer and industry needs
- Should have Presales Activity / Experience for UK customers.
- Should have worked on pre sales role for web and mobile app development opportunities that include Fixed Price, T&M, Service based engagements. Should have expertise in writing Proposals/RFPs/RFIs, pre-sales business documents and winning presentations
- Must have at least 3 yrs of experience in making a technical sales pitch or presentations to clients involving custom web or mobile applications. Overall 4 + years of relevant industry experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in a broad range of Digital technologies for Mobile and Web App development
- Must be familiar with open-source technology and components.
- Must come across as a subject matter expert with Industry knowledge in either Banking, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Healthcare, Travel or manufacturing.
- Bachelor's in computer science a must; MBA is a plus
- Candidates must be fluent in both written and verbal English with superior communications skills
- Self motivated and ability to work/travel independently
- Should be comfortable using Salesforce
- Expertise in preparation of professional presentations and advanced user of excel for computation of complex effort estimates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.