Director - Human Resources at Roambee Corporation
Views:2237 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Roambee Corporation - Manager - Customer Support Specialist (8-12 yrs)
Are you looking to put your technical and business acumen to work at a fast-growing company? Willing to roll up your sleeves, jump in, and create results working alongside a seasoned, dedicated group of entrepreneurs? Roambee Corporation is revolutionizing the way shipments and assets get monitored around the world in real time. By providing an easy, trusted, on-demand service, we create new opportunities for people to unlock efficiencies, gain more security, achieve improved levels of collaboration, and receive actionable information for supply chain monitoring. With 200+ customers in over 15 countries, and offices in the United States, India, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Dubai, and South Africa, we work with our customers to ensure they have a new degree of control of their shipments than ever thought possible. Roambee has also entered into a strategic partnership with Deutsche Telekom.
The primary goal of Customer Support Specialist is to ensure Roambee meets its obligations and commitments by responding to Customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner. The Customer Support team develops and maintains excellent working relationships with various internal departments to carefully and effectively address customer support concerns. The ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position requires collaboration with Technical team, product team and Operations team to proactively improve the rapidly growing customer base in our newest market/geographies.
- Deliver highest level of Customer Support by answering inbound calls, emails on technical support related enquiry in 7- 24- 365 environment.
- Troubleshooting and determining the root cause for escalations in an IT product environment and Database.
- Provide assistance on medium to high level issues reported at L1/L2 level and take initiatives to resolve them proactively
- Document and pass on the issues to the development team when the issue requires their inputs for resolutions
- Record an contribute towards the knowledge base of Known and reported issues
- Provide assistance to other team members.
- Define processes and job tasks for the team to support recurring activities of launch, testing and go live.
- Inform stakeholders of key issues which need immediate attention/resolution by maintaining a priority list.
- Have an eagle eye to identifying issues, record issues.
Some things we look for!
- 8 to 12 years of experience in a Customer Support role
- An ability to quickly and effectively understand and document the product support and troubleshooting requirement.
- You have experience in solving scalability problems on enterprise IoT products.
- You are highly effective and thrive in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities.
- You accept 7- 24 shifts to accommodate our growing customer needs.
- Organize, Sense of Priority, adapt to work in a high pressure and fast pacing environment.
- You are proactive, attention to details, eager to contribute with st
- You know what's important when releasing software to end users and have been through the process from start to finish
- Data analysis