RMX Industries - Assistant Vice President - Human Resources/Administration/Industrial Relations & Legal (7-15 yrs)
Assistant Vice President (AVP) - Human Resources/Admin/Industrial Relations & Legal
CTC: 15 - 20 LPA depending upon experience.
- We are looking for an AVP (Assistant Vice President) who will lead the entire HR function for the company, reporting to the COO & CEO. The responsibilities of the AVP are to lead the overall HR, Admin, IR & Legal functions with a team of 5+ members.
- HR leader must be an experienced professional with deep knowledge of all matters concerning HR departments. You should be able to manage programs and lead staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
- The AVP will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Lead & take ownership of implementation of any or all initiatives with respect to the HR, Admin, IR & Legal departments.
2. Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
3. Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
4. Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; training & development, etc.
5. Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
6. Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; creates, reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance & implement best HR practices
7. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to the entire staff
8. Develop and implement departmental budget.
9. Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for the entire staff.
10. Performs other duties as required.
1. 8-10 years of experience in working extensively & team leading in the HR function.
2. Experience in leading projects along with hands-on implementation experience. Strong project management skills to keep projects on-track.
3. Ability to clearly articulate technical topics to a non-technical audience
4. Superb written and verbal communication skills
5. Strong problem solving skills along with positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
6. Strong people-skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
7. Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
8. Proficient in working with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides along with ability to lead & grasp technology initiatives such as GreytHR, PMS softwares etc.