Lead Consultant at Ivory Tower Consulting
Views:477 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
RM/SRM - Corporate Sales - Employee Health & Benefits - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
Job Title: Relationship Manager / Sr. Relationship Manager Employee Health & Benefits (EB)
- In-Depth knowledge of Employee Health & Benefits insurance solutions and Non EB.
- Capable of data mining and identifying business opportunities.
- Connect with peers, clients, prospects to generate business leads.
- Responsible for developing new clients and ensuring consistent flow of new revenue for the company every year.
- Responsible to retain the existing accounts and create cross-sell opportunities so as increase the revenue base.
- Conduct meetings with the prospects in depth dialogue and develops a positive business relationship built on mutual trust.
- To ensure deliverables are met within the timeframe of the sales process.
- Superior client engagement to ensure a holistic engagement of client in all areas of EH&B - Benefit & Wellness Consulting, Placement strategy, Employee communication, Technology and Service delivery.
- Develop, maintain and nurture long term relationships internally and externally.
- Develops and maintains effective network within the business community and industry.
- Monitor political, management and other changes within the client organizations to preserve and protect the Company's relationship with the client.
- Coordination with various departments and all related parties to drive closure of business.
- Assist in preparing proposals for client presentation.
- Proven Leadership skill traits (elected leader in community, school & college). Background of having leadership role.
- Exceptional Selling & negotiation skills.
- Good Networking skills and Relationship Management skills.
- Strong Communication / Presentation skills.
- Organised, Self-discipline and pro-active.
- Strong Analytical Skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
- 4-8 years of experience in corporate sales.
- Corporate Relationship Management / Business Solution Provider from a service background.
- Ability to manage diverse client cultures i.e. Indian Corporate, MNC Corporation and PSU clients.
- Domain knowledge preferred