Recruitment Consultant - Private Banking & Wealth Management at Michael Page
Views:26424 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
RM/Sr RM - Private Banking (8-12 yrs)
Opportunity to work with a leading global MNC bank
Opportunity to be associated with a heritage brand
About our Client
Our client is a leading global MNC bank.
As a Private Banker you will be responsible for the following:
- Building and managing client relationships
- Achieving set revenue targets
- Networking for sales leads and assisting with team marketing initiatives to grow the portfolio
- Identify client prospects on a quarterly basis and establish profitable relationships
- Comply with due diligence and best practices policies
- Work as a team with other Senior Private Bankers as well as different divisions within the bank to achieve business goals
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have around 8-12 years of experience in the Wealth Management space, preferably in Private Banking or Preferred Banking. Must have completed their MBA from a premier business school. Should have experience in managing a book size of around 200Cr. You must be able to work in a team environment and have strong communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.