Sr Consultant at PeopleKonnect
Views:2815 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
RM/Senior Manager/Chief Manager - Corporate Banking (9-13 yrs)
Location : Baroda
Role will be a mix of Credit Analyst side and Business development.
Responsibilities Includes :
- Managing relationship for Large Corporate Clients (managing clients of over 500 crores)
- Prepare credit proposal notes and present to Risk Management team and Sanction Committees for approval
- Independent interaction with clients to understand its business needs.
- Generating income to meet the targets set by senior management:
- Credit appraisal of large corporate for lending related to Working Capital, Term Loans, and Structured financing deals.
- Analysis of business, financial & management strength of the companies along with industry research.
- Preparation of basic information report, CMA, projections, term sheets, assessment of limits and presenting the case to appropriate authority.
- Documentation, Security Creation & Disbursement within TAT.
Education Criteria : CA and MBA with Tier one institutes with corporate credit and relationship experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.